Dear Whisky Lovers!
On November 17 at 18:00 we invite you to a special evening with whiskey and live music!
The evening will be hosted by the Rhythm and Booze Project duo, who will conduct a tasting of specially selected whiskeys combined with a blues concert,
for tasting there will be:
– House of Hazelwood 18 Years Old
– The Speyside Star Millenial Range 12 years Old
– Smooth Ambler Contradiction Bourbon
– Svenska Eldvatten 2001 16 Year Old Sherry Cask Blended Whisky
– SMWS 73.107 (Aultmore) 20 Year Old ‘cherry chocolate and chutney’ Oloroso finish
– Old Ballantruan
The Rhythm and Booze Project features Felipe and Paul, a duo fusing live music and whisky through gigs, tasting events, and multimedia.
As a musical outfit, the band incorporates roots, folk, and blues music in a uniquely gritty mix of its own, blending hypnotic grooves with raucous energy and irresistible showmanship.
For their whisky tasting events, Felipe and Paul merge performance, live music, and multi-sensory experiences.
It is worth adding that the gentlemen and the Lagavulin distillery created the first drum from a whiskey barrel:
Price: 125 PLN / per person
Place: Coctail Bar Max & Dom Whisky, Nowy Świat 32, Warsaw
Limited number of places, registration: firstname.lastname@example.org